Book A FREE, No-Obligation Dream Smile Consultation At Our Coburg Practice — Usually Worth $200
- Family friendly
- Interest free payment plans
- 20+ years experience
- No referral needed
- Parking available on-site
The Orthodontic Path To A Confident, Winning Smile
It’s no secret that a full, straight, splendid smile goes a long way to building confidence in all of us. Today, more than ever, self-esteem is especially important. We are living in a world full of selfies and social media, where how we look has a massive impact on how we feel.
This is why my team and I here at Chandler Orthodontics make sure our clients leave our care with a smile that sets them up for a confident future.
Fitting a traditional metal brace is generally the best and most dependable way to correct misaligned teeth and jaws. However, there are various types of braces available here at our clinic and the one that’s best for you will depend on a number of factors including the severity of your problem, your personal preference, general situation and your budget.
It’s important, therefore, that you get specialised and unbiased advice so you can make the best choice.
Choosing the Right Braces in Essendon
As with all our orthodontic clients, we’ll start with a free consultation and undertake a full examination of your mouth and jaws. That will enable us to set out a course of action and recommend the best treatment plan for you.
If you’re looking for an orthodontist that specialises in different kinds of braces in Essendon, the following are some of the areas where we can help you:
- Metal Braces – This is the oldest and most common type of device but has come a long way from the original cumbersome and uncomfortable versions. The brackets are much smaller and are fixed to each tooth using visible white light for guidance. We will create movement of the teeth by regularly adjusting wires attached to the brackets.
- Clear Braces – This is the same as a metal brace but is much less visible and attached to the teeth or clear brackets with glue. Adjustment is the same as for metal brackets.
- Invisalign – This treatment involves wearing thin plastic aligners that are almost invisible and they can be removed when eating or brushing your teeth. It is generally provided as a series of aligners that are changed at intervals to move the teeth progressively.
Braces in Essendon for More Specialist Needs
In certain complex cases, we may need to use some of the following to ensure the best results for our patients:
- Headgear that is fixed by straps around the head and neck to correct severe bite problems.
- Quadhelix, which is attached by two bands and widens the arch of the mouth to make way for crowded upper teeth.
- Upper Removable Appliance where a plastic plate with wires grips the teeth to move single teeth or widen the upper or lower arch.
- Cantilever Bite Jumper achieves facial balance by helping jaws develop normally and aligning them correctly.
- Rapid Maxillary Expander that is used to increase the width of the upper jaw so both sets of teeth correspond better.
At your free consultation, we can identify the type of appliance and the best brace treatment that is needed. If you think you need to get braces and you live in Essendon, we can help you so contact us today.
Chandler Orthodontics is the best Orthodontist in Essendon. We specialise in braces, invisalign, plates & dental headgear. We offer Braces in Brunswick, Invisalign in Coburg, Braces in Moonee Ponds, Invisalign in Moone Ponds, Braces in Preston, Invisalign in Preston, Braces in Coburg, Braces in Reservoir & Braces in Thornbury. To book an appointment call us at 9354 3456.
Hi, I’m Dr Janine Chandler
B.D.Sc. (Melb.), Ph.D. (Melb.), M.D.Sc. (Melb.).
I’m a Female Specialist Orthodontist with more than 20 years of experience. In other words, I’ve dedicated my life to creating winning smiles through orthodontics. And the reason I’ve done that is simple. I know from personal experience how positively transformative a great smile can be to a person’s confidence and overall outlook on life.
Be careful who you select! A Dentist or General Dentist is not an Orthodontist. A specialist Orthodontist has completed specialist training and gained acceptance to the Australian Society of Orthodontists. I know that changing a smile can change a life. And I’d like to show you exactly how I can do that for you or your child in a free Dream Smile Consultation — hit the link to book yours now.
We’ll Help You With The Perfect Solution To Get Your Perfect Smile
‘Orthodontics’ literally means straight teeth. But fixing your teeth is more than having them be straight. It means you can feel confident. Confident to smile in photos, confident to speak to people, and confident to laugh around your friends.
To give you, or your child a winning smile, we want to know about your lifestyle, and then inspect your teeth to figure out what is going to suit you. The treatments we specialise to achieve your dream smile include:
- Upper Removable Appliance (URA)
- Cantilever bite jumper (CBJ)
- Rapid maxillary expander
Before And After
A Chandler Orthodontic New Smile
Our 100% Fixed Price Guarantee
(Or We’ll Pay The Difference)
There’s no getting around the fact that a perfect smile costs money. But, it doesn’t have to cost an unreasonable amount of money — and it should NEVER cost you more than your orthodontist quotes you at the beginning of the treatment.
I believe in total transparency about costs. That’s why Chandler Orthodontics offers you a fixed price when your child begins treatment. We guarantee there are no hidden costs. And in the unlikely event that there IS a cost blow out during your child’s treatment, we promise we’ll cover that ourselves.
Your Free Dream Smile Consultation (Valued At $200)
A winning smile goes a long way to creating a winning future for you or your child. Anyone who becomes a patient here at Chandler Orthodontics will receive kind, careful orthodontic work of the absolute highest standard.
That’s how I’ve built my career and reputation over the past two decades — by never settling for anything less than a PERFECT result. Nevertheless, it’s a daunting process, investigating orthodontic solutions for you or your child and finding the right practitioner. That’s why I’m happy to offer you and yours a FREE Dream Smile Consultation (valued at $200) at my clinic here in Coburg, Melbourne.
We’ll take a look at the teeth, I’ll talk you through what I advise in terms of treatment, explain the options and outline the costs — all in simple, easy-to-understand language (NOT dental jargon). This consultation carries neither a fee nor obligation.
It’s simply your chance to get some advice from one of the best and most sought-after orthodontists in Australia. Fill in the form and we’ll make a time for you as soon as possible.